Who can benefit most from the firm's services?
Anyone committed to doing as much as he or she can to pursue a secure financial future for him or herself or others he or she cares about.
What kind of service can you expect from our firm?
You can expect to deal with people who:
- Have financial expertise and take pride in their work
- Listen to your needs and concerns and will confirm that they have been correctly understood
- Will help set short- and long-term priorities and develop an efficient plan to target them
- Evaluate a variety of strategies and solutions, suggesting those that are appropriate and suitable
- Target goals for your financial well-being
- Deliver information at a level that is understandable, both written and verbally
- Remain current with those developments in law, taxation, economics, and finance in order to professionally serve you
- Are oriented toward working with you (and your family, as appropriate) over the long term
- By education, experience, technical competence, and adherence to ethical business practices, are recognized as devoted professionals
Will client information be kept confidential?
Yes. Information collected and maintained by our firm will be held in utmost confidentiality. It will not be shared except as may be required by law.
What investment planning methods are employed?
All types of investment strategies are considered, although Nobel Prize-winning research relying on modern portfolio theory and asset allocation are favored. As a result of these studies, we believe that it is critical to investment success that your portfolio use a systematic, disciplined approach that diversifies a portfolio among numerous strategic asset classes, including stocks, bonds, realty and other tangible assets, foreign and domestic, large and small, and value and growth assets.
Does the firm provide only comprehensive planning?
No. Advisory services can be targeted to specific needs and objectives. Planning is an ongoing process that provides an informed basis for making financial decisions, now and as needs evolve, over a lifetime of financial decision making.
How do you get started?
Contact us, discuss your interests, and find out if we can be of assistance. You will work with highly trained professionals dedicated to helping clients seek greater financial security.
Diversification does not assure against market loss and that there is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will outperform a non-diversified portfolio.